General conditions & information
– The information contained herein and the prices indicated on this site apply only to direct bookings through the site www.borgovillacertano.com
– Prices include: electricity and water, heating and gas, linen changed weekly, wifi, 1 bottle of Chianti Colli Senesi wine of our production, breakfast kit upon arrival.
– Prices do not include: tourist tax (in 2023 2€/person/day for a maximum of 4 days – does not apply to children under the age of 12), any extra beds, tastings, events, tours, workshops, courses, seminars etc. and any other service not explicitly included.
– Pets are allowed on request: an extra cleaning fee of 20€ per stay applies.
– Children under 2 years stay free of charge (the cot is provided by Borgo Villa Certano, upon request).
– Terms of payment: a 30% deposit is required upon booking. Balance upon arrival at the facility, together with the tourist tax, with electronic payment or cash. Advances are payable via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by bank transfer – in Euro – to the following coordinates:
Beneficiary: Azienda Agricola Certano S.S. Società Agricola
Reason: Booking [guest name], check in [date]
Please send a payment notification by email to email@example.com
– Check in is from 5 PM to 7 PM. In case of absence of the employee, press the button to the left of the Reception or call the employee on +39 347 745 7529
– Baggage storage is permitted between 10 AM and 12 PM – except on Sundays – subject to prior notice by calling our employee on +39 347 745 7529 during office hours.
– Check-out is expected by 10 AM.
– In case of cancellation of the reservation by the guest with a notice of less than 7 days before arrival, no refund of the advance will be due.
– Our guests have free access to the gardens surrounding the property.